Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARSOR_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by serenity

Page: 3 / 12

SAP C_ARSOR_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP Ariba Sourcing
Exam Code: C_ARSOR_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 167 Q&A's Shared By: serenity
Question 12

Which of the following import operations creates and modifies objects in the database using values in the data file?

Options:

A.

Deactivate

B.

Create

C.

Update only

D.

Load

Discussion
Question 13

What scoring field is used to dictate the weighting of a question within a specific section? Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Weighty

B.

Target Grade

C.

Importance

D.

Overall Percentage

Discussion
Question 14

You want to allow suppliers to see the lowest bid in a reverse auction. What event rule do you set?

Options:

A.

No tie bids for rand: 1

B.

Must participants beat lead bid: Yes

C.

Bid rank that triggers overtime: 1

D.

Show lead bid to all participants: Yes

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 15

Where can users see the task description? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

On the Tasks tab when Show Details is turned on

B.

In the To Do content item on the Dashboard

C.

On the Task Details page

D.

In e-mail notifications about the task

E.

On the Tasks tab when mousing over the task name

Discussion