Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR82_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by saad

Page: 6 / 6

SAP C_THR82_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
Exam Code: C_THR82_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: saad
Question 24

Which options are available in Form Template Settings to change in-progress forms?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Hide numeric rating values (only show text labels)

B.

Display circle icon as rating

C.

Enable Delete button

D.

Disable Delete button

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 25

Where can you assign a job code to an employee in Admin Center?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Company Settings —> Manage Job Roles

B.

Employee Files —> Configure Employee Files

C.

Update User Information —> Employee Import

D.

Update User Information —> Manage Users

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

C_THR82_2405