Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR82_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by benny

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_THR82_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
Exam Code: C_THR82_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: benny
Question 8

You are planning to use rating-opt="l" for one of your competency sections, which means that everyone shares one rating box for each item, except for the employee who has a private self-assessment rating box. Which of the following fields should you consider when defining field permissions for this section?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

item-rating

B.

subject-item-rating

C.

item-cmt-rating

D.

manual-rating

Discussion
Question 9

In the Summary section with manual rating enabled, which of the following is considered a best practice to ensure a performance form will have a rating of record?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Define Manual Overall Rating as a required field for the role providing the final rating (like EM).

B.

Enable Allow Override Unrated and define Manual Overall Rating as a required field for all steps.

C.

Enable Enforce Maximum Overall Score (EMOS) to define a rule to enforce that an overall score is populated in the form.

D.

Define the Section Comments field as a required field for the role providing the final rating (like EM).

Discussion
Question 10

Your customer wants to modify the description of a competency in their library.Where can you make this change?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

In the performance form template XML

B.

In Provisioning —> Company Settings

C.

In Provisioning —> Managing Competencies and Skills —> Competency Libraries

D.

In the CSV file downloaded from the competency library

E.

In Admin Center —> Manage Competencies

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 11

Which of the following roles does the calibration tool use to assign different responsibilities to those in the calibration process?

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Subject

B.

Originator

C.

Facilitator

D.

Participant

E.

Owner

Discussion