Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR82_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by cali

Page: 4 / 6

SAP C_THR82_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
Exam Code: C_THR82_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 84 Q&A's Shared By: cali
Question 16

Which of the following are best practices to implement translation projects?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Validate the translations in the test instance before copying to the production instance.

B.

Maintain separate workbooks for each language to be implemented.

C.

Make sure the implementation consultant is the one responsible for the master file with the latest updates.

D.

Require configuration sign-off from the customer before beginning the translation work.

Discussion
Question 17

Your customer wants to ensure that all review forms are sent to the second step of their route map on a specified date. What settings do you need to make to ensure this takes place?

Options:

A.

Define the start date for the first step in the route map configuration in Manage Route Maps, Select the "Enforce Start Date" option in Step 2 of the route map.

B.

Define the due date for the first step in the route map configuration in Form Template Settings, Select the "Automatic send on due date" option in Step 1 of the route map.

C.

Define the due date for the first step in the route map configuration in Manage Route Maps, Select the "Automatic send on due date" option in Step 1 of the route map and also select the "Always send regardless of validation" option.

D.

Define the exit date for the first step in the route map configuration in Manage Route Maps, Select the "Automatic send on due date" option in Step 1 of the route map and also select the "Always send regardless of validation" option.

Discussion
Question 18

Review the following images. In the first image, the administrator is finalizing several Calibration Sessions at once. But, in the second image, the administrator receives this warning message. What does the warning message in the second image mean?

Questions 18

Options:

A.

The number of sessions to be finalized exceeds the Online Mass Finalization Threshold set in Calibration Settings.

B.

NO sessions will be finalized, regardless of the Online Mass Finalization Threshold set in Calibration Settings.

C.

The number of sessions to be finalized exceeds the default Online Mass Finalization Threshold of 25.

D.

NO sessions will be finalized, regardless of the default Online Mass Finalization Threshold of 25.

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following are possible for the distribution range and group of ratings in guidelines for Calibration Sessions? Note:

There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

An orange bar will indicate that the actual distribution does NOT match the guideline in the Dashboard and Executive Review views.

B.

The total distribution must be exactly 100% for each calibration element, even if distribution ranges are set up.

C.

Operators, such as <, >, >=, < = , =, and "is between" are supported.

D.

Multiple ratings can be grouped together under the same distribution guideline.

E.

Any data source, other than Performance, supports distribution range and group of ratings in guidelines.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 4 / 6

C_THR82_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR82_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR82_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99