Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR96_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by tomi

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR96_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Exam Code: C_THR96_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: tomi
Question 8

Where can you access the configuration screens for SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics OLAP cube on SAP HANA?

Options:

A.

SuccessFactors Admin

B.

WFA on HANA Admin

C.

WFA on HANA Data Factory

D.

Target Setting

Discussion
Question 9

What happens when the Primary Person ID and Secondary Person ID Special Use Type properties are set on a single table?

Options:

A.

A mapping is created between the Primary Person within a position and Secondary Person(s) within that position.

B.

A Lookup is created in the Lookup tab to join tables with Primary Person ID to a Secondary Person ID(s).

C.

A mapping is created between an employee's identifier and the employee's assignment(s).

D.

A relationship is defined for a parent (primary)/child (secondary) relationship for a supervisor structure.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following describes an analytical dimension? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

It can be configured for benchmarking.

B.

It can have NO more than 6 levels.

C.

It can be built with parent/child relationship data.

D.

It can be used to configure role-based permissions.

Discussion
Question 11

In which phase of the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics project plan does the technical implementation lead perform the following activities?

Options:

A.

Set up Data Staging Framework

B.

Assist in Resolving Site Issues

C.

Realize

D.

Prepare

E.

Deploy

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR96_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR96_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR96_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99