Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR96_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by ismael

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR96_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Exam Code: C_THR96_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: ismael
Question 12

Consider the following scenario: EOP headcount has Age, Disability, EEO Job Category, Employment Level, and Employment Status dimensions turned on. SOP headcount has Age and EEO Job Category dimensions turned on. Average headcount has Gender and Future Leader dimensions turned on. Hires has Age, Disability, EEO Job Category, Employment Level, and Employment Status dimensions turned on. Terminations has Age, Disability, EEO Job Category, Employment Level, and Employment Status dimensions turned on. You are required to perform the following task: Turn on Age, Disability, EEO Job Category, Employment Level, Employment Status and Gender dimensions on for EOP Headcount, SOP Headcount, and Average Headcount. How would you complete this task? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Select each required dimension listed above and turn on the missing measures respectively.

B.

Select EOP Headcount and turn on the missing dimensions. Use the Mirror Dimension function to replicate dimensions to both SOP Headcount and Average Headcount.

C.

Select EOP Headcount, SOP Headcount, and Average Headcount at the same time, then turn on the above dimensions in bulk.

D.

Select each measure listed above and turn on the missing dimensions respectively.

Discussion
Question 13

What is included in a Fact table? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Only the most recent data change

B.

Employee details

C.

Hierarchy structure

D.

IDs to link to dimension tables

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 14

What can you use the Edit SQL button for when you add a dimension in the Dimensions screen? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To source the hierarchy of dimension nodes from customer data

B.

To source the list of benchmarked dimension nodes from customer data

C.

To source the employees who are mapped to dimension nodes in customer data

D.

To source the labels for dimension nodes from customer data

Discussion
Question 15

Consider the following scenario: A customer has asked to determine their Hires, Terminations, and Movement Events using the following Event codes: H – Hire P – Promotion D – Demotion X – Transfer T – Termination. Promotions are only counted if there is an increase in the Salary Band and Demotions are only counted if there is a decrease in the Salary Band. What is the minimum number of Hire/Movement/Termination conditions that can be created to fulfill these requirements?

Options:

A.

5: An Event List condition for Hires, Internal Movements, and Terminations. An Event List and an Increase in Value for Promotions. An Event List and a Decrease in Value for Demotions

B.

5: An Event List condition for Hires, Transfers, and Terminations. An Event List and an Increase in Value for Promotions. An Event List and a Decrease in Value for Demotions

C.

3: An Event List condition for Hires, Promotions, Demotions, Transfers, and Terminations. An Increase in Value for Promotions. A Decrease in Value for Demotions

D.

7: An Event List condition for each movement type. An Increase in Value for Promotions. A Decrease in Value for Demotions

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR96_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR96_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR96_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99