Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR96_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by theia

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR96_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Exam Code: C_THR96_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: theia
Question 16

What could be reasons that codes appear under the ‘Unmapped’ category for a SQL-generated dimension structure? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The SQL statement returns the external code and employee data uses the external code.

B.

The SQL statement returns the internal code and employee data uses the external code.

C.

The SQL statement returns the external code and employee data uses the internal code.

D.

Leaf node descriptions generated via SQL do NOT match the values returned in the data.

E.

Leaf node IDs generated via SQL do NOT match the values returned in the data.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 17

What is the purpose of the Specification document?

Options:

A.

It provides a list of discrepancies between the customer's expected results and SAP results.

B.

It provides an overview of the implementation process.

C.

It contains customer responses to questions related to the implementation process.

D.

It contains all business logic and source data locations for the implementation.

Discussion
Question 18

What prerequisites must be met for a user to implement SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Single-sign on has been enabled in the instance.

B.

SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central has been enabled in the instance.

C.

The user has permission to upload SAP HANA templates.

D.

The user has permission to access WFA on HANA Data Factory.

E.

Advanced Reporting has been enabled in the instance.

Discussion
Question 19

When using the Build Fact Data and Cube Command, the initial load fails with the following message in the log: Error: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '[location].[location].[level1_che_zznostateprovince_geneva]' Key being added: '[location].[location].[level1_che_zznostateprovince_geneva]' at System.Collections.SortedList.Add(Object key, Object value) at System.Collections.SortedList.SyncSortedList.Add(Object key, Object value) at Hrml.DataObjects.HrmlOrgCubeDimensionTree.AddTreeNode(String path, String parentPath, Int32 depth, String caption) in. What is the cause of this error?

Options:

A.

’Geneva’ does NOT have a parent in the data used to build the hierarchy.

B.

‘geneva’ is a restricted word and CANNOT be used as an ID.

C.

‘geneva’ has multiple parents in the data used to build the hierarchy.

D.

’geneva’ has multiple IDs with different cases, for example ’Geneva’ in the data.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR96_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR96_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR96_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99