Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR96_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by declan

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR96_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Exam Code: C_THR96_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 81 Q&A's Shared By: declan
Question 20

You are configuring Tables and Columns to support the standard configuration of the Annual Salary calculation. If you add multiple pay component IDs into a single calculated column labeled Base_Salary, what value would be retained for that calculated column?

Options:

A.

The value from all non-zero pay-component IDs would be retained separately.

B.

The value from each pay component ID would be summed.

C.

The value from each pay component ID would be overwritten sequentially.

D.

The value from all pay component IDs would be retained separately.

Discussion
Question 21

How does the Realize phase differ when implementing an SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA customer, compared to a traditional implementation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The beta/alpha site is published at the end of the process.

B.

Issues are addressed after the beta site is published.

C.

Issues are addressed periodically throughout the implementation process.

D.

The beta/alpha site is published early in the process.

Discussion
Question 22

How would you validate a result measure ‘retention rate’ if the customer has a concern that the number is NOT accurate? Please refer to the formula below: Retention Rate = (SOP Headcount + External Hires - Terminations)/(SOP Headcount + External Hires) *100. Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Validate that the External Hires measure produces the correct figure via Drill to Detail.

B.

Validate that the EOP Headcount measure produces the correct figure via Drill to Detail.

C.

Validate that the SOP Headcount measure produces the correct figure via Drill to Detail.

D.

Validate that the Average Headcount measure produces the correct figure via Drill to Detail.

E.

Validate that the Termination measure produces the correct figure via Drill to Detail.

Discussion
Question 23

What are Derived Input Measures?

Options:

A.

Breakdowns of measure values across administrative and geographic structures

B.

Calculations of Base Input Measures and Derived Input Measures combined in formulas

C.

Input of Derived or Result Measures that are NOT displayed in the Measures tab of the Workforce Analytics portal

D.

Base Input Measures filtered by Dimensions

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR96_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR96_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR96_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99