Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR81_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by clayton

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR81_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core
Exam Code: C_THR81_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: clayton
Question 8

Your client is live with the employee transfer process in the production instance. The workflow shown in the screenshot is triggered when an employee transfer is initiated. What is the expected behavior of this workflow?

Questions 8

Options:

A.

The initiator of the employee transfer process is given an option to choose New Hire Workflow as an alternate workflow to WF_Employee_Transfer.

B.

If an approver does NOT take any action for 3 days, a reminder notification is sent by the system.

C.

The alternate workflow is used when there is a future-dated record entered for the employee.

D.

An approver can automatically reroute this request to another employee during vacation.

Discussion
Question 9

What does SAP SuccessFactors recommend when you create custom associations between foundation objects (FO)?

Options:

A.

All custom associations should be built between an MDF FO and another MDF FO.

B.

All custom associations should be built between an XML FO and another XML FO.

C.

All custom associations should be built as one-to-one.

D.

All custom associations should be built as one-to-many.

Discussion
Question 10

Which permission controls a user's access to the Edit button in the history of Job Information?

Options:

A.

Job Information Actions > Correct

B.

Job Information Actions > View

C.

History Job Information Actions > Edit/Insert

D.

Edit Link > Edit/Insert

Discussion
Question 11

Which HRIS elements share the same People Profile block? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

personalInfo and globallnfo

B.

personinfo and globalInfo

C.

compInfo and payComponentRecurring

D.

jobinfo and organizationInfo

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR81_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR81_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR81_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99