Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR81_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by aaryan

Page: 3 / 5

SAP C_THR81_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core
Exam Code: C_THR81_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: aaryan
Question 12

Your customer would like to autogenerate the Position Code to avoid manual entry. Which of the following are prerequisites to achieve this requirement? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Set a Business Rule using the Trigger Rules to Generate Assignment ID External with the event type onSave and assign it in Position > Save Rules

B.

Set Position External Code Generation by On Save rule to Yes in Position Management Settings > General tab

C.

Set a Business Rule using the Rules for MDF Based Objects with the event type onSave and assign it in Position > Save Rules

D.

Set the Position Code field as read-only in the Position Object Definition

E.

Set a Business Rule using the Rules for MDF Based Objects with the event type onSave and assign it in Position > code

Discussion
Question 13

Where do you enable the Incumbent of Parent Position option to filter positions in Hire, MSS Job Information and History?

Options:

A.

Position Management Settings > UI Customizing

B.

In Position Management Settings > Hierarchy Adaptation

C.

In Configure Object Definitions > Position

D.

In Manage Business Configuration > joblnfo

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 14

In which section in the Manage Permission Roles tool do you set Biographical Information?

Options:

A.

Employee Data

B.

Employee Central Effective Dated Entities

C.

Employee View

D.

Manage User

Discussion
Question 15

Which object supports &&NO_OVERWRITE&& in imports? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Employment Details

B.

Addresses

C.

Job History

D.

Job Relationships

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

C_THR81_2405