Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR81_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by zaynah

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR81_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core
Exam Code: C_THR81_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: zaynah
Question 20

What tags are supported in alert messages? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

[[HRIS_ELEMENT]]

B.

[[RECIPIENT_NAME]]

C.

[[EVENT_REASON]]

D.

[[SUBJECT_USER]]

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 21

What does it mean when a position is subjected to capacity control?

Options:

A.

The standard hours are checked to prevent the position from being understaffed.

B.

The target FTE is checked to prevent the position from being overstaffed.

C.

The standard hours are checked to prevent the position from being overstaffed.

D.

The target FTE is checked to prevent the position from being understaffed.

Discussion
Question 22

What field of the country-specific Corporate Address element is required in the Corporate Data Model?

Options:

A.

B.

City

C.

Country

D.

Address1

Discussion
Question 23

Your customer would like to automate its company's HR transactions. This includes auto-populating fields to reduce data entry errors and automating approvals during self-service transactions.

You are asked to create the following rules based on your customer's requirements:

• Three event reason derivation rules (ERD1. ERD2. ERD3)

• A separate catch-all event reason derivation rule (ERD-Catch)

• A workflow derivation rule based on event reasons (WFDJ

• A rule to auto-populate the Job Title, Pay Grade, and Employee Class field values in the Job Information whenever the job code is changed (Default_JobClass)

• A rule to use AddressChange workflow for any address change requests (WFD_Address)

• A cross-entity rule to auto-calculate the Base_Salary amount based on changes to the FTE value for any event other than Hire or Rehire (Jobinfo_FTE_Comp)

Answer the questions to ensure the event reasons and workflow rules adhere to

How do you set the event date in Compensation Information for the JobInfo_FTE_Comp cross-entity rule?

A)

Questions 23

B)

Questions 23

C)

Questions 23

D)

Questions 23

Options:

A.

Option A

B.