Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR81_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by moshe

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR81_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core
Exam Code: C_THR81_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: moshe
Question 16

Which fields must be enabled for the HRIS element payComponentNonRecurring? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

frequency

B.

pay-component-code

C.

is-target

D.

pay-date

E.

value

Discussion
Question 17

In which cases should the value for CREATE Respects Target Criteria be set to Yes in the Position object definition? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

To restrict access to create lower-level positions from the Position Org Chart

B.

To restrict access at the field level when creating positions

C.

To restrict access to create positions from Manage Positions

D.

To restrict access to create positions based on the granted user's target population

Discussion
Question 18

How do you create country/region-specific fields (CSF) for a country that does NOT have pre-delivered Legal Entity CSF fields? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Create a composite association to the new generic object on Legal Entity.

B.

Update the condition and condition values of the association.

C.

Create a new generic object.

D.

Update the field criteria of the association.

E.

Create a composite association on the new generic object to Legal Entity.

Discussion
Question 19

What must be done to ensure that you can use a custom generic (MDF) object for Employee Self-Service? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Set the externalCode field to Data Type

B.

Create one configuration UI for the object.

C.

Set the externalName field to Data Type

D.

Create a Valid When association for the object.

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR81_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR81_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR81_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99