Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Exam Questions and Answers by lando

Page: 10 / 17

Salesforce Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Developer 1 Exam (SU24)
Exam Code: Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 230 Q&A's Shared By: lando
Question 40

An SLA based policy has been enabled in API Manager. What is the next step to configure the API proxy to enforce the new SLA policy?

Options:

A.

Add new property placeholders and redeploy the API proxy

B.

Add new environment variables and restart the API proxy

C.

Restart the API proxy to clear the API policy cache

D.

Add required headers to the RAML specification and redeploy the new API proxy

Discussion
Question 41

Refer to the exhibits.

Questions 41

Questions 41

Mule application has an HTTP request configuration where host name is hardcoded. Organization is looking to move host and port values to configuration file. What valid expression can be used to so that HTTP configuration can pick the value from configuration file?

Options:

A.

#[training.host]

B.

${http.host}

C.

#{training.host}

D.

${training.host}

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 42

A Mule application contains a global error handler configured to catch any errors.

Where must the global error handler be specified so that the global error handler catches all errors from flows without their own error handlers?

Options:

A.

A configuration properties file

B.

Nowhere, the global error handler is automatically used

C.

A global element

D.

The pom.xml file

Discussion
Question 43

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 43

The Mule application Is debugged in Any point Studio and stops at the breakpoint What is the value of the payload displayed In the debugger at this breakpoint?

Options:

A.

B.

"Processing"

C.

"Start"

D.

Complete"

Discussion
Page: 10 / 17
Title
Questions