Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Exam Questions and Answers by inaaya

Page: 7 / 17

Salesforce Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Developer 1 Exam (SP24)
Exam Code: Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: inaaya
Question 28

Refer to the exhibits.

Questions 28

The input array of strings is processed by the batch job that processes, fitters, and aggregates the values.

What is the last message logged by the Logger component after the batch job completes processing?

A)

Questions 28

B)

Questions 28

C)

Questions 28

D)

Questions 28

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 29

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 29

Questions 29

How should be the where clause written for the configured input parameters in such a way that it achieves below SQL query?

Options:

A.

WHERE city := ${city} AND state := ${state}

B.

WHERE city = attributes.city AND state = attributes.state

C.

WHERE city = :city AND state = :state

D.

WHERE city := city AND state := state

Discussion
Question 30

What happens to the attributes of a Mule event in a flow after an outbound HTTP Request is made?

Options:

A.

Attributes are replaced with new attributes from the HTTP Request response (which might be null)

B.

New attributes may be added from the HTTP response headers, but no headers are ever removed

C.

Attributes do not change

D.

Previous attributes are passed unchanged

Discussion
Question 31

Refer to the exhibits.

Questions 31

All three of the conditions for the Choice router are true. What messages are written in the application log?

Options:

A.

Route1

B.

Route2

C.

Route1,Route2

D.

Route1,Route2,Default

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 7 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99