Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Exam Questions and Answers by greta

Page: 6 / 17

Salesforce Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified MuleSoft Developer 1 Exam (SP24)
Exam Code: Salesforce-MuleSoft-Developer-I Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce MuleSoft
Questions: 235 Q&A's Shared By: greta
Question 24

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 24

What can be added to the flow to persist data across different flow executions?

Options:

A.

Key/value pairs in the ObjectStore

B.

Properties of the Mule runtime flow object

C.

properties of the Mule runtime app object

D.

session variables

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 25

Which keyword do you use to create a new function in DataWeave?

Options:

A.

function

B.

fun

C.

func

D.

map

Discussion
Question 26

A web client sends one GET request to the test flow's HTTP Listener, which causes the test flow to call the updateTemp flow After the test flow returns a response, the web client then sends a different GET request to trie getTemp flow's HTTP Listener The test flow is not called a second time.

What response is returned from the request to the getTemp flow's HTTP Listener?

Questions 26

Questions 26

Questions 26

A)

Questions 26

B)

Questions 26

C)

Questions 26

D)

Questions 26

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 27

Refer to the exhibits.

Questions 27

Questions 27

Questions 27

A Mule application is being developed to process web client POST requests with payloads containing order information including the user name and purchased items The Shipping connector returns a shipping address for the input payloads user name The Shipping connector's Shipping Address operation is configured with a target named shippingAddress.

The Set Payload transformer needs to set an item key equal to the items value from the original received payload and a shippinglnfo key equal to the the ShippingAddress operation's response

What is a straightforward way to property configure the Set Payload transformer with the required data?

A)

Questions 27

B)

Questions 27

C)

Questions 27

D)

Questions 27

Options:

A.

Option A

B.