Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1084-24 Exam Questions and Answers by ismail

Page: 4 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1084-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1084-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: ismail
Question 16

Which term describes a group formed by a master machine and a worker machine in a Kubernetes architecture?

Options:

A.

Cluster

B.

Node

C.

Deployment

D.

Container

E.

Pod

Discussion
Question 17

(CHK_4>2) You have a scenario where a DevOps team wants to store secrets in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Vault so that it can inject the secrets into an app's environment variables (for example, MYSQL_DB_PASSWD) at deployment time. Which is NOT valid about managing secrets in the OCI Vault service?

Options:

A.

New secret versions automatically expire in 90 days unless you configure an expiry rule.

B.

You can manually create new secrets as well as new secret versions using the OCI Console:

C.

A unique OCID is automatically generated for each secret and remains unchanged even when creating a new secret version.

D.

A secret reuse rule prevents the use of secret contents across different versions of a secret.

Discussion
Question 18

Which TWO are characteristics of microservices? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Microservices communicate over lightweight APIs.

B.

Microservices can be implemented in limited number of programming languages.

C.

All microservices share a data store.

D.

Microservices are hard to test in isolation.

E.

Microservices can be independently deployed.

Discussion
Question 19

What is the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment in the DevOps methodology? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Continuous delivery involves automation of developer tasks, whereas continuous deployment involves manual operational tasks.

B.

Continuous delivery requires automatic linting, whereas continuous deployment testing must be run manually.

C.

Continuous delivery utilizes automatic deployment to a development environment, whereas continuous deployment involves automatic deployment to a production environment.

D.

Continuous delivery is a process that Initiates deployment manually, whereas continuous deployment is based on automating the deployment process.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 4 / 7

1z0-1084-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1084-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1084-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99