Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1084-24 Exam Questions and Answers by niam

Page: 6 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1084-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1084-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: niam
Question 24

Your team has created a serverless application deployed in Oracle Functions. It uses a Python function leveraging the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Python SDK to stop any OCI compute instance that does not comply with your corporate security standards. Although there are three non-compliant OCI compute instances, when you invoke this function, none of the instances were stopped. With respect to this issue, which of the following is a valid troubleshooting strategy?

Options:

A.

Enable function logging in the OCI console, add some print statements in your function code, and then view the logs to troubleshoot.

B.

Enable function remote debugging in the OCI console, and then use your favorite IDE to inspect the function running on Oracle Functions.

C.

Ensure that the application is deployed within the same OCI compartment as the instance, because you cannot enable function execution data from the OCI console.

D.

Enable function tracing in the OCI console, and then go to the OCI Monitoring console to view the function stack trace.

Discussion
Question 25

Which technique is used for testing the entire user flow as well as the moving parts of a cloud native app, ensuring that there are no high-level discrepancies?

Options:

A.

Contract Testing

B.

Integration Testing

C.

Unit Testing

D.

Component Testing

E.

End-to-end Testing

Discussion
Question 26

Which statement about microservices is FALSE?

Options:

A.

They are typically designed around business capabilities.

B.

It is fairly common for them to communicate with HTTP.

C.

Multiple microservices can run in one process.

D.

They are independently deployable.

Discussion
Question 27

As a Cloud Native developer, you develop two services in Node.js and deploy them to two different Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) clusters that use the same Virtual Cloud Network (VCN). Your security team wants to analyze the network communication between them. How can this requirement be met in the most cost-effective way?

Options:

A.

Rewrite the application and send the application logs to an outside log aggregator.

B.

Deploy a third-party logging service and aggregate the network flow logs.

C.

Use the OCI Logging service and enable VCN flow logs.

D.

Deploy Wireshark and intercept the packets.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 6 / 7

1z0-1084-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1084-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1084-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99