Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1084-24 Exam Questions and Answers by luna-rae

Page: 2 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1084-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1084-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: luna-rae
Question 8

You have been asked to update an OKE cluster to a network configuration that has the least attack surface while the deployed applications are still directly available for access from the Internet. Which is a valid OKE cluster network configuration that meets this requirement? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Private subnets for nodes, the Kubemetes API endpoint, and load balancers

B.

Private subnets for nodes; public subnets for the Kubemetes API endpoint and load balancers

C.

Private subnets for nodes and the Kubemetes API endpoint; public subnets for load balancers

D.

Private subnet for the Kubemetes API endpoint; public subnets for nodes and load balancers

Discussion
Question 9

In the DevOps lifecycle, what is the difference between continuous delivery and continuous deployment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Continuous delivery involves automation of developer tasks, while continuous deployment involves manual operational tasks.

B.

Continuous delivery utilizes automatic deployment to a development environment, while continuous deployment involves automatic deployment to a production environment.

C.

Continuous delivery requires more automatic linting, while continuous deployment testing must be run manually.

D.

Continuous delivery is a process that initiates deployment manually, while continuous deployment is based on automating the deployment process.

Discussion
Question 10

You have created a repository in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry (OCIR) in the us-ashburn-1 (iad) region in your tenancy with the heyoci namespace. Which three are valid tags for an image named myapp? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

iad.ccir.io/heyoci/myapp:latest

B.

iad.ocir.io/heyoci/myapp:0.0.2-beta

C.

iad.ocir.io/heyoci/myproject/myapp:0.0.1

D.

us-ashburn-1.ocir.io/myproject/heyoci/myapp:latest

E.

us-ashburn-1.ocir.io/heyoci/myapp:0.0.2-beta

F.

us-ashburn-1.ocir.io/heyoci/myproject/myapp:0.0.2-beta

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following is defined as a configurable, low-latency infrastructure layer that controls the interaction between a network of microservices? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Containers

B.

Kubernetes

C.

CI/CD Pipelines

D.

DevOps

E.

Service Mesh

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 2 / 7

1z0-1084-24
PDF

$40  $99.99

1z0-1084-24 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1z0-1084-24 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99