Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1084-24 Exam Questions and Answers by kaylan

Page: 7 / 7

Oracle 1z0-1084-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2024 Developer Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1084-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Questions: 100 Q&A's Shared By: kaylan
Question 28

As a Cloud Native developer, you have written a web service for your company. However, your security team has suggested that your web service should address Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack. You are time-constrained and you need to ensure that this is implemented as soon as possible. What should you do in this scenario? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

Use a third party service integration to Implement DDoS attack mitigation.

B.

Re-write your web service and implement rate limiting.

C.

Use the OCI Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) segregation to control DDoS.

D.

Use the OCI API Gateway service and configure rate limiting.

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 29

You are tasked with developing an application that requires the use of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) APIs to POST messages to a stream in the OCI Streaming service. Which statement is incorrect? (Choose the best answer.)

Options:

A.

The Content-Type header must be set to application/json

B.

The request must include an authorization signing string including (but not limited to) x-content-sha256, content-type, and content-length headers.

C.

The request does not require an Authorization header.

D.

An HTTP 401 will be returned if the client's clock is skewed more than 5 minutes from the server's.

Discussion
Question 30

Which open source engine is used by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) to power Oracle Functions?

Options:

A.

Knative

B.

Kubeless

C.

Apache OpenWhisk

D.

Fn Project

Discussion
Page: 7 / 7

1z0-1084-24