Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Exam Questions and Answers by oliwia

Page: 2 / 6

OMG OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG-Certified Systems Modeling Professional - Model Builder – Intermediate
Exam Code: OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: oliwia
Question 8

Choose the correct answer.

A system engineer has created the following model of a tank system composed of two tanks and a pipe connecting them:

Questions 8

The system engineer wants to mathematically relate the flow of water through the pipe using the following mass conservation equation: Tank_System wFlowin flowRate * Tank_System pipe endA_Area = Tank_System wFlowOut flowRate * Tank_System pipe endB_Area How would the system engineer model this in SysML?

Options:

A.

Create a block to represent the mass conservation equation, use it in Tank_System. and relate its properties to the properties of wFlowin. wFlowOut. and pipe

B.

Create a constraint block to represent the mass conservation equation, use it in Tank_System. and relate its parameters to the properties of wFiowin. wFlowOut. and pipe

C.

Create a constraint block to represent each of wFlowin wFlowOut and the mass conservation equation; use these constraint blocks In Tank_System. and relate their parameters to the properties of pipe.

D.

Create two flow properties for Tank_System (equivalent to wFlowin and wFlowOut); create a constraint block for the mass conservation equation and use it in Tank_System. and then relate the flow properties to the new constraint property.

E.

It is not possible to model this because wFlowin and wFlowOut are item properties and not flow properties

Discussion
Question 9

Where can a StateInvariant appear?

Options:

A.

on a lifeline in a sd

B.

on a transition in a stm

C.

on an object node In an act

D.

in the s rates compartment of a block on a bdd

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 10

Given the following diagram:

Questions 10

What is the order of Interactions?

Options:

A.

Message a1 overtakes message m1, which is processed after receipt of a1.

B.

Message a1 overtakes messages m1 and m2 and is processed before them.

C.

Message m1 overtakes message a1, which is processed after receipt of m2.

D.

Message m1 overtakes messages a1 and m2 and is processed before them.

Discussion
Question 11

Which option correctly describes the effect of an object flowing into and out of a data store?

A)

Questions 11

B)

Questions 11

C)

Questions 11

D)

Questions 11

Options:

A.

Option A

B.