Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Exam Questions and Answers by ayana

Page: 5 / 6

OMG OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG-Certified Systems Modeling Professional - Model Builder – Intermediate
Exam Code: OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: ayana
Question 20

Choose the correct answer

What is an effective and efficient approach to project modeling standards and conventions?

Options:

A.

Every project should create its own domain specific profile to describe modeling standards and conventions

B.

Organizations should create specific modeling standards and conventions to ensure modeling consistency across projects

C.

The SysML specification alone is sufficient to describe modeling standards and conventions when the modeling tool has a proper implementation of SysML

D.

The SysML specification and the modeling tool documentation are sufficient to describe modeling standards and conventions

Discussion
Question 21

Choose the correct answer.

What is the relationship between objective functions and measures of effectiveness (MOEs)?

Options:

A.

An objective function is usually a function of only one MOE.

B.

An objective function is usually a function of several different MOEs

C.

An MOE is usually composed of only one objective function.

D.

An MOF is usually composed of several different objective functions

Discussion
Question 22

Choose the correct answer

What is a flow port that is typed by a flow specification said to be?

Options:

A.

atomic

B.

nonatomic

C.

delegation

D.

behavioral

E.

conjugated

F.

directionless

Discussion
Question 23

Choose the correct answer.

Block 1 has a value property 'a' part 1. typed by Block! sends the message Ml If a»0; otherwise it sends message M2.

Which diagram depicts this scenario?

A)

Questions 23

B)

Questions 23

C)

Questions 23

D)

Questions 23

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 5 / 6

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300
PDF

$40  $99.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99