Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Exam Questions and Answers by jad

Page: 3 / 6

OMG OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG-Certified Systems Modeling Professional - Model Builder – Intermediate
Exam Code: OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: jad
Question 12

Choose the correct answer.

Given the following diagram fragment:

Questions 12

What does the multiplicity at the actor end mean?

Options:

A.

At most two Initiator actor instances can perform the use case

B.

Two Initiator actor instances are required to trigger the use case

C.

Two Initiator actor instances are required to participate in the use case.

D.

Multiplicities carry no meaning on use case diagrams

Discussion
Question 13

The essentials of a laptop battery capacity model are shown In the following diagrams (where the value types W, h and Wh stand for watl, hour, and watt-hour respectively). Assume that the instance values shown are inputs, and that nothing relevant has been omitted.

Questions 13

The designer needs to determine what the energy_capacity of battery 1 should be to enable a laptop usage_time_capacity time of 8 hours. Which combination of the options listed in the text box in the figure will achieve this Intent with minimal changes (including minimal new aspects)?

Options:

A.

O1.1 and O2 1

B.

O1.1 and O2 2

C.

O1 1 and O2 3

D.

O1.2 and O2.1

E.

O1 7 and O2.2

F.

O1.2 and O2.3

G.

O1 3 and O2 3

Discussion
Question 14

Which stereotype depicts that an object node will replace existing tokens with newly arriving tokens when the specified upper limit is reached?

Options:

A.

«replace»

B.

«overwrite»

C.

«notbuffer»

D.

No stereotype is needed in this case since it describes the default condition

Discussion
Question 15

Choose the correct answer

Which statement is true when modeling generalization?

Options:

A.

Subclasses may only redefine existing features of a superclass.

B.

Subclasses may add, remove, and redefine existing features of a superclass

C.

Subclasses may add and remove, but not redefine, existing features of a superclass

D.

Subclasses may add and redefine, but not remove existing features of a superclass

E.

Subclasses may remove or redefine existing features, but not add features, to a superclass.

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 3 / 6

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300
PDF

$40  $99.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99