Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

OMG Updated OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Exam Questions and Answers by mylo

Page: 6 / 6

OMG OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: OMG-Certified Systems Modeling Professional - Model Builder – Intermediate
Exam Code: OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Dumps
Vendor: OMG Certification: OMG Certification
Questions: 90 Q&A's Shared By: mylo
Question 24

Choose the correct answer.

Given the following diagram:

Questions 24

What is the significance of typing the connector with an association?

Options:

A.

Only items compatible with Card Connection may pass over connector c1. There are no other implications

B.

If SD Card and Card Reader blocks ever have ports, they must be compatible with the Card Connection association

C.

Card Connection represents the pan that d uses to connect SD Card to Card Reader, eg the arrangement of contact points

D.

An association must exist between the SD Card block and Card Reader block, and not just between parts in the Digital Picture Frame block.

Discussion
Question 25

Choose the correct answer

Annex C of the SysML specification describes optional stereotypes that are useful for modeling requirements. Which stereotype are all the other stereotypes based upon, and which properties does it add to a requirement?

Options:

A.

«designConstraint», which adds a mandatory constraintProperty

B.

«emanagedRequirement», which adds properties for owner and changeAuthority

C.

«extendedRequirement», which adds properties for source, risk, and verifyMethod

D.

«penformanceRequirement». which adds properties for performanceMeasure and performance MeasureKind

E.

«synched Requirement», which adds properties for lastSynch. version, and corresponding ID in the requirements management tool

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 26

Given the following diagram:

Questions 26

What do the keywords in the braces represent?

Options:

A.

suggestions for improving the efficiency of the design

B.

constraints specifying that the direction of the association is ordered and that an instance of A uniquely consists of instances of B

C.

constraints specifying that the set representing the Instances of P is ordered In the context of the association, and all instances are unique

D.

constraints specifying that all instances of B must be ordered in a unique sequence when they are associated with any instance of block A

Discussion
Question 27

What is one key advantage of using SysML parametrics versus traditional derived properties?

Options:

A.

A derived property requires an additional constraint expression, whereas SysML parametrics does not.

B.

OCL-based constraint expressions can be used with SysML parametrics but not with derived properties

C.

it takes many more steps to specify derived properties in the typical tool compared to specifying constraint blocks.

D.

SysML parametrics supports non causal expressions, whereas a derived property involves an expression with a fixed output direction

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300
PDF

$40  $99.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

OMG-OCSMP-MBI300 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99