Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by essa

Page: 9 / 9

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 129 Q&A's Shared By: essa
Question 36

Why would you want to define an App Instance?

Options:

A.

to create an API Data Protection Policy for a personal Box instance

B.

to differentiate between an enterprise Google Drive instance vs. a personal Google Drive instance

C.

to enable the instance_id attribute in the advanced search field when using query mode

D.

to differentiate between an enterprise Google Drive instance vs. an enterprise Box instance

Discussion
Question 37

All users are going through Netskope's Next Gen SWG. Your CISO requests a monthly report of all users who are accessing cloud applications with a "Low" or a "Poor" CCL, where the activity is either "Edit" or "Upload".

Using the Advanced Analytics interface, which two statements describe which actions must be performed in this scenario? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Create a report using the Data Collection "Page Events", filtering on the activities "Edit" and "Upload" for cloud apps with CCL values of "Low" or "Poor".

B.

Schedule a report with a monthly recurrence to be sent by e-mail with the attached PDF document at the end of each month.

C.

Create a report using the Data Collection "Application Events" filtering on the activities "Edit" and "Upload" for cloud apps with CCL values of "Low" or "Poor".

D.

Schedule a report with a monthly recurrence to be sent by SMS with the attached PDF document at the end of each month.

Discussion
Question 38

You have an issue with the Netskope client connecting to the tenant.

In this scenario, what are two ways to collect the logs from the client machine? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

from the Netskope client Ul About page

B.

from the command line using the nsdiag command

C.

from the Netskope client system tray icon

D.

from the Netskope client Ul Configuration page

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 9 / 9

NSK101
PDF

$40  $99.99

NSK101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NSK101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99