Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by bowie

Page: 7 / 9

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 129 Q&A's Shared By: bowie
Question 28

Which two statements are correct about Netskope’s NewEdge Security Cloud Network Infrastructure? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It utilizes virtual POPs for traffic onboarding ensuring low latency.

B.

It includes direct peering with Microsoft and Google in every data center.

C.

It is a private security cloud network that is over-provisioned, elastic, and built for scale.

D.

It utilizes multiple public cloud providers for inline services ensuring high availability and elasticity.

Discussion
Question 29

You are adding a new tenant administrator in the Admins page. Which additional security measure would you be able to enable for only this new account?

Options:

A.

Activate SSO authentication using an external identity provider.

B.

Activate MFA to log in to the Netskope management console.

C.

Set the password expiration.

D.

Add the administrator to the Administration Audit Log.

Discussion
Question 30

Click the Exhibit button.

Questions 30

A user has the Netskope Client enabled with the correct steering configuration applied. The exhibit shows an inline policy that has a predefined webmail category blocked. However the user is still able to access Yahoo mail.

Which statement is correct in this scenario?

Options:

A.

The user is not part of the correct AD group or OU.

B.

The user is not steered using an explicit proxy.

C.

The webmail category does not include Yahoo mail when using an explicit proxy

D.

The user's AD group must be added to the policy.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 31

What are two fundamental differences between the inline and API implementation of the Netskope platform? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The API implementation can be used with both sanctioned and unsanctioned applications.

B.

The API implementation can only be used with sanctioned applications.

C.

The inline implementation can effectively block a transaction in both sanctioned and unsanctioned applications.

D.

The inline implementation can only effectively block a transaction in sanctioned applications.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

NSK101
PDF

$40  $99.99

NSK101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NSK101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99