Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by saad

Page: 8 / 9

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 129 Q&A's Shared By: saad
Question 32

What are two uses for deploying a Netskope Virtual Appliance? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

as an endpoint for Netskope Private Access (NPA)

B.

as a local reverse-proxy to secure a SaaS application

C.

as a log parser to discover in-use cloud applications

D.

as a Secure Forwarder to steer traffic

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 33

You are required to create a policy that will notify and allow users to log into their personal Google Drive instance.

Which two policy components must be configured to enforce this use case? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Storage Constraint Profile

B.

Steering Exception

C.

User Alert

D.

User Constraint Profile

Discussion
Question 34

An administrator wants to determine to which data plane a user is traversing. In this scenario, what are two ways to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Settings -> Security Cloud Platform -> Devices

B.

Settings -> Security Cloud Platform -> Client Configuration

C.

SkopeIT -> Alerts -> View Details

D.

System Tray -> Configuration

Discussion
Question 35

Which three statements are correct about Netskope's NewEdge Security Cloud Network Infrastructure? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

It takes advantage of the public cloud by deploying security services on Google Cloud Platform.

B.

It includes direct peering with Microsoft and Google in every data center.

C.

It is a private security cloud network that is massively over provisioned, highly elastic, and built for scale.

D.

It delivers a single, unified network with no surcharges or reliance on public cloud infrastructure or virtual PoPs.

E.

It simplifies the administrator's job by limiting access to pre-defined availability zones.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

NSK101
PDF

$40  $99.99

NSK101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NSK101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99