Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Netskope Updated NSK101 Exam Questions and Answers by saoirse

Page: 6 / 9

Netskope NSK101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Netskope Certified Cloud Security Administrator (NCCSA)
Exam Code: NSK101 Dumps
Vendor: Netskope Certification: NCCSA
Questions: 129 Q&A's Shared By: saoirse
Question 24

When comparing data in motion with data at rest, which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

Data at rest requires API integration.

B.

Data in motion requires API integration.

C.

Data at rest cannot be scanned for malware until a user opens the file.

D.

Data in motion requires the Netskope client.

Discussion
Question 25

Which statement is correct about Netskope's Instance Awareness?

Options:

A.

It prevents users from browsing the Internet using outdated Microsoft Internet Explorer but allows them access if they use the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

B.

It identifies that a form hosted in Microsoft Forms belongs to the corporate Microsoft 365 tenant and not a tenant from a third party.

C.

It differentiates personal code from work-related code being uploaded to GitHub.

D.

It identifies if e-mails are being sent using Microsoft 365 through Outlook, Thunderbird, or the Web application in outlook.com.

Discussion
Question 26

Users are connecting to sanctioned cloud applications from public computers, such as from a hotel business center.

Which traffic steering method would work in this scenario?

Options:

A.

proxy chaining

B.

IPsec/GRE tunnel

C.

reverse proxy

D.

steering client

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 27

A customer is considering the cloud shared responsibility model.

In this scenario, which two criteria become the customer's responsibility? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

controlling access

B.

third-party certification

C.

enforcing service level agreements

D.

preventing data leakage

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

NSK101