Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-162 Exam Questions and Answers by alessia

Page: 6 / 6

Netapp NS0-162 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator (ONTAP)
Exam Code: NS0-162 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
Questions: 89 Q&A's Shared By: alessia
Question 24

You want to prepare your ONTAP cluster and your ESXI cluster to connect NFS datastores over a 10-GbE network using Jumbo frames. In this scenario, which three configurations would accomplish this task? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Enable jumbo frames with an MTU of 9000 for your ESXi hosts.

B.

Enable jumbo frames with an MTU of 9216 for your switches.

C.

Enable Jumbo frames with an MTU of 1500 for your ESXI hosts.

D.

Enable Jumbo frames with an MTU of 1500 for your ONTAP cluster.

E.

Enable Jumbo frames with an MTU of 9000 for your ONTAP cluster.

Discussion
Question 25

Exhibit.

Questions 25

After an ONTAP upgrade, you notice that several cluster LIFs are not on their home ports as shown in the exhibit.

Which LIF option would change this outcome?

Options:

A.

the subnet-name option

B.

the failover-policy option

C.

the auto-revert option

D.

the data-protocol option

Discussion
Question 26

You are currently using SnapMlrror Synchronous (SM-S) to protect a critical workload at your organization and you want to convert the SnapMlrror policy from Sync to StrictSync.

In this scenario, which procedure allows you to achieve this task?

Options:

A.

Recreate the SnapMirror relationship, specifying the strictsync policy, then re-synchronize it.

B.

Modify the existing SnapMirror relationship specifying the strictsync policy, then re-synchronize It.

C.

Recreate the SnapMlrror relationship, specifying the strictsync policy, then promote It.

D.

Modify the existing SnapMirror relationship specifying the strictsync policy, then promote It.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Page: 6 / 6

NS0-162
PDF

$40  $99.99

NS0-162 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NS0-162 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99