Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-162 Exam Questions and Answers by tomas

Page: 3 / 6

Netapp NS0-162 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator (ONTAP)
Exam Code: NS0-162 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
Questions: 89 Q&A's Shared By: tomas
Question 12

You are asked to create a data LIF to allow object storage access to a bucket that is hosted in ON TAP software. In this scenario, which service is required for the LIFs service data policy?

Options:

A.

management-HTTPS

B.

data-S3-server

C.

management-BGP

D.

cluster-core

Discussion
Question 13

Your company requires WORM archiving of data on their ONTAP cluster. The data must not be able to be deleted even by an administrator. Which ONTAP feature fulfills this requirement?

Options:

A.

SnapLock Compliance

B.

SnapMlrror software

C.

SnapLock Enterprise

D.

SnapVault software

Discussion
Question 14

Exhibit

Questions 14

After creating a new LIF called datalif1 on SVM vs0, you notice connectivity issues to the newly created LIF, as shown In the exhibit. You have verified that the new LIF Is online and the network team is able to see the MAC address on the switches.

Referring to the exhibit, what would cause connectivity Issues?

Options:

A.

The home port needs to be modified to port e0d.

B.

The route metric needs to be modified to a metric of 30.

C.

The route needs to be modified to reflect the correct gateway.

D.

The netmask needs to be modified to a /16 network.

Discussion
Question 15

The source NAS volume of a SnapMirror relationship is unavailable due to networking issues at your organization's primary data center. You want to make the destination NAS volume writable so that clients are able to access their data.

Which two steps do you need to take to solve the issue? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Break the SnapMirror relationship using the snapairrcr break command from the destination cluster.

B.

Delete the SnapMirror relationship from the destination cluster.

C.

Use the volume mount command to mount the NAS volume In the NFS namespace.

D.

Break the SnapMirror relationship using the snapmirror break command from the source cluster.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 3 / 6

NS0-162
PDF

$40  $99.99

NS0-162 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NS0-162 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99