Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-162 Exam Questions and Answers by colton

Page: 5 / 6

Netapp NS0-162 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator (ONTAP)
Exam Code: NS0-162 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
Questions: 89 Q&A's Shared By: colton
Question 20

You have finished deploying a NetApp AFF A400 cluster.

Before you place the array into production, which two tools should be used to validate the deployment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

OnCommand Workflow Automation

B.

Active IQ Unified Manager

C.

Active IQ Config Advisor

D.

Active IQ Web site

Discussion
Question 21

Exhibit.

Questions 21

You have received an alert from Active IQ Unified Manager that interface eOc has gone offline. Network engineering asks for the corresponding MAC address for the port that has a problem.

Referring to the exhibit, which MAC address would you supply to the engineering team?

Options:

A.

02:a0:98:fl:2e:be

B.

00:a0:98:fl:2e:b2

C.

00:a0:98:fl:2e:b3

D.

02:a0:98:fl:21:88

Discussion
Question 22

Which two storage efficiencies are enabled by default on NetApp AFF systems? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

postprocess compaction

B.

Inline compression

C.

Inline deduplication

D.

postprocess zero block detection

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 23

Which two types of capacity tiers are supported with FabricPool aggregates In ONTAP 9.8? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

SWIFT Object Store

B.

NFS Export

C.

StorageGRID Object Storage

D.

S3 Object Store

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

NS0-162