Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-162 Exam Questions and Answers by damon

Page: 4 / 6

Netapp NS0-162 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Data Administrator (ONTAP)
Exam Code: NS0-162 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: Certified Data Administrator (NCDA)
Questions: 89 Q&A's Shared By: damon
Question 16

Exhibit

Questions 16

Referring to the exhibit, when will NAS vol1 shrink in size?

Options:

A.

when the aggregate containing vol1 is 60% full

B.

when the volume Is 60% full

C.

when the volume is 40% full

D.

when the aggregate containing vol1 is 40% full

Discussion
Question 17

You ate the administrator of an ONTAP 9.8 cluster. You have configured an hourly snapshot schedule for all NAS volumes. One of your users accidentally deleted an Important spreadsheet file on an SMB share. The file needs to be restored as quickly as possible by the Windows user.

Which statement is correct in this scenario?

Options:

A.

On the cluster CLI, execute the volume clone create command with the -parent-snapshot option set to the latest Snapshot copy and share the cloned volume as an SMB share, then copy the file back.

B.

On the cluster CLI, execute the volume snapshot restore-file command with the options to select the Snapshot, path, and restore-path

C.

In ONTAP System Manager, navigate to the volume where the share resides, click on snapshot copies and restore the latest Snapshot copy.

D.

In Windows Explorer, right-click on the SMB share where the file was deleted, go to previous versions select the file and copy It to the original location.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 18

Your company runs a NetApp AFF A220 cluster as a file server for NFS and SMB. You want to use one of the unused ports to connect a single Windows host directly, using FC. You have converted the UTA2 ports e0e and e0f to FC and equipped them with a 16-Gbps FC transceiver. Your Windows host fails to connect to the storage.

In this scenario, which action solves the problem?

Options:

A.

Use an FC switch between storage and host.

B.

Use the arbitrated loop topology on storage and host.

C.

Use the point-to-point topology on all ports.

D.

Use an Ethernet switch between storage and host.

Discussion
Question 19

Exhibit

Questions 19

You have a 2-node FAS8300 switchless cluster. You ran the performance capacity report to see the last hour of performance

Referring to the exhibit, which two statements describe the performance? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The CPU has been underutilized.

B.

The CPU has been over utilized.

C.

A storage failover event will cause performance issues.

D.

A storage failover event will have no performance degradation.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

NS0-162
PDF

$40  $99.99

NS0-162 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

NS0-162 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99