Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-800 Exam Questions and Answers by alannah

Page: 11 / 12

Microsoft AZ-800 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
Exam Code: AZ-800 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: alannah
Question 44

Which groups can you add to Group3 and Group5? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 44

Options:

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 45

You need to meet the technical requirements for User1. The solution must use the principle of least privilege.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add Users1 to the Server Operators group in contoso.com.

B.

Create a delegation on contoso.com.

C.

Add Users1 to the Account Operators group in contoso.com.

D.

Create a delegation on OU3.

Discussion
Question 46

You need to meet the technical requirements for Server4.

Which cmdlets should you run on Server1 and Server4? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 46

Options:

Discussion
Question 47

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

Questions 47

Options:

Discussion
Page: 11 / 12

AZ-800
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-800 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-800 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99