Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-800 Exam Questions and Answers by reya

Page: 5 / 12

Microsoft AZ-800 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
Exam Code: AZ-800 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: reya
Question 20

Task 6

You need to ensure that you can manage DC1 by using Windows Admin Center on SRV1.

The required source files are located in a folder named \\dc1.contoso.com\install.

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

Task 3

You need to run a container that uses the mcr.microsoft.com/windows/servercore/iis image on SRV1. Pott 60 on the container must be published to port 5001 on SRV1 and the container must run in the background.

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

Task 5

You need to ensure that a DHCP scope named scope! on SRV1 can service client requests.

Options:

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 23

Task 7

You need to collect the recommended Windows Performance Counters from SRV1 in a Log Analytics workspace.

The required tiles are stored in a shared folder named \dc\install.

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 12

AZ-800
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-800 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-800 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99