Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-800 Exam Questions and Answers by miran

Page: 8 / 12

Microsoft AZ-800 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
Exam Code: AZ-800 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Questions: 230 Q&A's Shared By: miran
Question 32

You need to implement an availability solution for DHCP that meets the networking requirements.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

On DHCP1. create a scope that contains 25 percent of the IP addresses from Scope2.

B.

On the router in each office, configure a DHCP relay.

C.

DHCP2. configure a scope that contains 25 percent of the IP addresses from Scope 1 .

D.

On each DHCP server, install the Failover Clustering feature and add the DHCP cluster role.

E.

On each DHCP scope, configure DHCP failover.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 33

You need to implement a name resolution solution that meets the networking requirements. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Options:

A.

Create an Azure private DNS zone named corp.fabhkam.com.

B.

Create a virtual network link in the coip.fabnkam.c om Azure private DNS zone.

C.

Create an Azure DNS zone named corp.fabrikam.com.

D.

Configure the DNS Servers settings for Vnet1.

E.

Enable autoregistration in the corp.fabnkam.com Azure private DNS zone.

F.

On DC3, install the DNS Server role.

G.

Configure a conditional forwarder on DC3.

Discussion
Question 34

You need to configure network communication between the Seattle and New York offices. The solution must meet the networking requirements.

What should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

You need to configure the Group Policy settings to ensure that the Azure Virtual Desktop session hosts meet the security requirements. What should you configure?

Options:

A.

security filtering for the link of GP04

B.

security filtering for the link of GPO1

C.

loopback processing in GPO4

D.

the Enforced property for the link of GP01

E.

loopback processing in GPO1

F.