Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-800 Exam Questions and Answers by jac

Page: 10 / 12

Microsoft AZ-800 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
Exam Code: AZ-800 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: jac
Question 40

You need to meet the technical requirements for the site links. Which users can perform the required tasks?

Options:

A.

Admin1 only

B.

Admin1 and Admin3 only

C.

Admin1 and Admin2 only

D.

Admin3 only

E.

Admin1, Adrrun2. and Admin3

Discussion
Question 41

You need to meet the technical requirements for VM2.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Implement shielded virtual machines.

B.

Enable the Guest services integration service.

C.

Implement Credential Guard.

D.

Enable enhanced session mode.

Discussion
Question 42

Which groups can you add lo Group3 and Groups? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 42

Options:

Discussion
Question 43

You need to meet the technical requirements for Server1. Which users can currently perform the required tasks?

Options:

A.

Admin1 only

B.

Admin3 only

C.

Admin1 and Admin3 only

D.

Admin1 Admin2. and Admm3

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Page: 10 / 12

AZ-800
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-800 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-800 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99