Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-600 Exam Questions and Answers by leena

Page: 3 / 6

Microsoft MS-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
Exam Code: MS-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: leena
Question 12

You need to complete the MSALjs code for the SSO Javascript. Which code segment should you insert at line 06?

Options:

A.

storeAuthStatelnCookie: false

B.

storeAuthStatelnCookie: true

C.

cacheLocation:'localStorage'

D.

cacheLocation:'sessionStorage'

Discussion
Question 13

You need to recommend the development environment and tools for the redesign of the research department's SharePoint Online sites. What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 14

You need to recommend which type of Office Add-in must be used for SalesApp.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

module extension

B.

task pane

C.

custom function

D.

contextual

Discussion
Question 15

You need to recommend the development environment and tools for the redesign of the research department’s SharePoint Online sites.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 6

MS-600
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-600 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99