Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-600 Exam Questions and Answers by selena

Page: 6 / 6

Microsoft MS-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
Exam Code: MS-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: selena
Question 24

You develop a custom messaging extension to translate messages in a Microsoft Teams chat.

You need to provide users with the ability to invoke the extension from the More actions menu of a message.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add an Adaptive Card-based task module to a tab.

B.

Add an incoming webhook to the Microsoft Teams bot.

C.

Specify the command for the extension in the manifest file.

D.

Add an outgoing webhook to the Microsoft Teams bot.

Discussion
Question 25

You need to build a SharePoint Framework (SPFx) web part that will display the contents of a user’s Microsoft Exchange Online inbox. The solution must minimize development effort.

Which object should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

SPHttpClient

B.

the JavaScript API for Exchange Web Services (EWS)

C.

MSGraphClient

D.

AadHttpClient

Discussion
Question 26

You plan to develop a SharePoint Framework (SPFx) web part by using the ReactJS framework.

You need to ensure that all the web part fields and controls adopt the theme of the site when you deploy the web part. The solution must minimize development effort.

What should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

Fluent Ul

B.

HTML5andCSS

C.

Microsoft Fluid Framework

D.

Material-UI

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 27

You have a Microsoft Teams deployment that contains multiple published Teams apps. You issue the following Microsoft Graph request.

Questions 27

The request returns the following response.

Questions 27

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

MS-600
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-600 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99