Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-600 Exam Questions and Answers by medina

Page: 5 / 6

Microsoft MS-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
Exam Code: MS-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: medina
Question 20

You have an application that has the code shown in the exhibits. (Click the JavaScript Version tab or the C# Version tab.)

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

JavaScript Version

Questions 20

C# Version

Questions 20

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You are developing an outgoing webhook in Microsoft Teams.

In the service that receives the outgoing webhook request, what should you validate to ensure that calls are coming from Microsoft Teams?

Options:

A.

the HTTP hmac header

B.

the Microsoft Teams client cookies

C.

the Microsoft Graph API

D.

the bearer token

Discussion
Question 22

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these

questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are developing a new application named App1 that uses the Microsoft identity platform to authenticate to

Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).

Currently, App1 can read user profile information.

You need to allow App1 to read the user’s calendar.

Solution: In the code of App1, dynamically request the Calendar.Read permission from the Microsoft Graph API.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 23

You are developing a Microsoft Teams app in a tenant.

You pilot the app to only 10 users in the tenant and test the app.

You need to deploy the app to all the users in the tenant.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Modify the app manifest.

B.

Add the app to the global (Org-wide default) policy.

C.

Enable sideloading in a custom app setup policy.

D.

Create an app permission policy.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

MS-600
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-600 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-600 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99