Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-600 Exam Questions and Answers by naila

Page: 4 / 6

Microsoft MS-600 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
Exam Code: MS-600 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
Questions: 242 Q&A's Shared By: naila
Question 16

You need to modify the HRApp manifest to provide a tab that supports querying the third-party HR system.

Which section of the manifest should you modify, and which value should you set as the scope? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 16

Options:

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 17

You need to provide users with access to SalesApp. The solution must meet the technical requirements. What should you include in the solution?

Options:

A.

App Catalog in SharePoint Online

B.

sideloading

C.

Centralized Deployment

D.

Microsoft AppSource

Discussion
Question 18

You need to configure HRApp to enable users to search for specific jobs by using chat in Microsoft Teams. Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

You are building a Microsoft Office Add-in for Outlook that will use the Microsoft Graph REST API to retrieve a user’s documents from a Microsoft SharePoint Online site.

What should the add-in provide to retrieve the documents on behalf of the user?

Options:

A.

an identity token

B.

a single sign-on (SSO) token

C.

a refresh token

D.

an access token

Discussion
Page: 4 / 6

MS-600