Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by finnley

Page: 12 / 13

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: finnley
Question 48

Task 1

You plan to deploy a firewall to subnetl-2. The firewall will have an IP address of 10.1.2.4.

You need to ensure that traffic from subnetl-1 to the IP address range of 192.168.10.0/24 is routed through the firewall that will be deployed to subnetl-2. The solution must be achieved without using dynamic routing protocols.

Options:

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 49

Task 5

You need to ensure that requests for wwwjelecloud.com from any of your Azure virtual networks resolve to frontdoor1.azurefd.net.

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

Task 2

You need to create an Azure Firewall instance named FW1 that meets the following requirements:

• Has an IP address from the address range of 10.1.255.0/24

• Uses a new Premium firewall policy named FW-pohcy1

• Routes traffic directly to the internet

Options:

Discussion
Question 51

Task 8

You need to ensure that the storage34280945 storage account will only accept connections from hosts on VNET1

Options:

Discussion
Page: 12 / 13

AZ-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99