Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by alec

Page: 13 / 13

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: alec
Question 52

Task 9

You plan to use VNET4 for an Azure API Management implementation.

You need to configure a policy that can be used by an Azure application gateway to protect against known web attack vectors. The policy must only allow requests that originate from IP addresses in Canada. You do NOT need to create the application gateway to complete this task.

Options:

Discussion
Question 53

Task 2

You need to ensure that you can deploy Azure virtual machines to the France Central Azure region. The solution must ensure that virtual machines in the France Central region are in a network segment that has an IP address range of 10.5.1.0/24.

Options:

Discussion
Question 54

Task 7

You plan to deploy 100 virtual machines to subnet4-1. The virtual machines will NOT be assigned a public IP address. The virtual machines will call the same API. which is hosted by a third party. The virtual machines will make more than 10,000 calls per minute to the API.

You need to minimize the risk of SNAT port exhaustion. The solution must minimize administrative effort.

Options:

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 13 / 13

AZ-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99