Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by hadley

Page: 6 / 13

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: hadley
Question 24

In which NSGs can you use ASG1 and to which virtual machine network interfaces can you associate ASG1? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You are implementing the virtual network requirements for VM Analyze.

What should you include in a custom route that is linked to Subnet2? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You need to configure GW1 to meet the network security requirements for the P2S VPN users.

Which Tunnel type should you select in the Point-to-site configuration settings of GW1?

Options:

A.

IKEv2 and OpenVPN (SSL)

B.

IKEv2

C.

IKEv2 and SSTP (SSL)

D.

OpenVPN (SSL)

E.

SSTP (SSL)

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 27

You need to meet the network security requirements for the NSG flow logs.

Which type of resource do you need, and how many instances should you create? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 13

AZ-700
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99