Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-700 Exam Questions and Answers by saint

Page: 7 / 13

Microsoft AZ-700 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-700 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure Network Engineer Associate
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: saint
Question 28

You are implementing the Virtual network requirements for Vnet6.

What is the minimum number of subnets and service endpoints you should create? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 29

You need to restrict traffic from VMScaleSet1 to VMScaleSet2. The solution must meet the virtual networking requirements.

What is the minimum number of custom NSG rules and NSG assignments required? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

You need to recommend a configuration for the ExpressRoute connection from the Boston datacenter. The solution must meet the hybrid networking requirements and business requirements.

What should you recommend? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

You need to implement outbound connectivity for VMScaleSet1. The solution must meet the virtual networking requirements and the business requirements.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

T

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 13

AZ-700
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-700 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-700 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99