Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-100 Exam Questions and Answers by ocean

Page: 8 / 10

Microsoft PL-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
Exam Code: PL-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
Questions: 277 Q&A's Shared By: ocean
Question 32

You use Microsoft Power BI Desktop to create a report.

Users note that column headings are confusing.

You need to modify some columns and delete other columns.

Which tool should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 32

Options:

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 33

: 172 DRAG DROP

You develop Microsoft Power Platform solutions for Contoso, Ltd You create a Power Virtual Agents chatbot in a Microsoft Teams team.

You need to make the chatbot available to all users in your organization.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move all actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them m the correct order.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

You are developing an app that warehouse workers will run on their phones to perform inventory counts.

You need to design the app.

Which type of control should you use? To answer, drag the appropriate control types to the correct requirements. Each control type may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection presents a complete solution.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

You need to create the Power Automate flow to create a quote. Which trigger should you use?

Options:

A.

Automated, 8 hours after a record in the custom table is created

B.

Automated, when a record in the custom table is created

C.

Instant, manually triggered from the mobile device

D.

Scheduled, daily at 6:00 PM

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

PL-100