Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-100 Exam Questions and Answers by iosif

Page: 7 / 10

Microsoft PL-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
Exam Code: PL-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
Questions: 277 Q&A's Shared By: iosif
Question 28

You need to resolve the issue related to the student canvas app.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 29

You need to select tables to use for the main personas in the college implementation.

What should you use for each persona? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it. As a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You are creating a canvas app.

You need to automatically detect bicycles in pictures taken with the camera.

Proposed solution:

Create an Object Detection custom model in AI Builder.

Train the model with pictures of bicycles and then publish the trained model.

Add the Object Detector control to your canvas app.

Does the solution meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 31

You create an expense claim app for a manufacturing company. Employees use the app to enter details of their expenses and upload receipts.

The company has an on-premises finance system with no APIs.

The company requires an automation to enable the manager to approve employee claim requests when they are submitted.

After a claim request is approved, the expense details must be entered in the on-premises finance system.

You need to create the flow.

Which flow type should you use for each requirement? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Page: 7 / 10

PL-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99