Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-100 Exam Questions and Answers by ishaaq

Page: 6 / 10

Microsoft PL-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
Exam Code: PL-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
Questions: 277 Q&A's Shared By: ishaaq
Question 24

You need to design and distribute a chatbot that captures ideas for new recipes.

What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Question 25

You need to create the food bank notification.

Which four actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You need to create the solution for subscriber orders.

What should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 26

Options:

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 27

You need to implement the student attendance requirements.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 10

PL-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99