Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated PL-100 Exam Questions and Answers by vera

Page: 9 / 10

Microsoft PL-100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
Exam Code: PL-100 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform App Maker Associate
Questions: 277 Q&A's Shared By: vera
Question 36

You need to create a Power Automate flow by using a minimum number of actions for the estimate approval process.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 36

Options:

Discussion
Question 37

You need to implement the Microsoft Power Platform tools that meet the requirements of the office workers, office manager, and salespeople.

Which tools should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 37

Options:

Discussion
Question 38

You need to create a Dataverse table view for the office workers who create estimates. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Sort by the Created on date in ascending order.

B.

Add a filter for which Created by equals the current user.

C.

Add a filter for which the owner equals the current user.

D.

Sort by the Created on date in descending order.

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 39

You need to design the quote form layout.

Where should the data be located on the form? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 39

Options:

Discussion
Page: 9 / 10

PL-100
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

PL-100 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

PL-100 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99