Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by brian

Page: 5 / 9

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 433 Q&A's Shared By: brian
Question 20

You need to ensure that User1 can enroll the devices to meet the technical requirements. What should you do?

Options:

A.

From the Azure Active Directory admin center, assign User1 the Cloud device administrator rote.

B.

From the Azure Active Directory admin center, configure the Maximum number of devices per user setting.

C.

From the Intune admin center, add User1 as a device enrollment manager.

D.

From the Intune admin center, configure the Enrollment restrictions.

Discussion
Question 21

As of March, how long will the computers in each office remain supported by Microsoft? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 21

Options:

Discussion
Question 22

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 tenant.

You need to ensure that when a document containing a credit card number is added to the tenant, the document is encrypted.

Which policy should you use?

Options:

A.

a retention policy

B.

a retention label policy

C.

an auto-labeling policy

D.

an insider risk policy

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 23

You need to protect the U.S. PII data to meet the technical requirements.

What should you create?

Options:

A.

a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that contains a domain exception

B.

a Security & Compliance retention policy that detects content containing sensitive data

C.

a Security & Compliance alert policy that contains an activity

D.

a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that contains a user override

Discussion
Page: 5 / 9

MS-102
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-102 PDF + Testing Engine