Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by sunny

Page: 8 / 15

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: sunny
Question 32

You have a Microsoft 365 subscription.

You have a data loss prevention (DLP) policy that blocks sensitive data from being shared in email messages.

You need to modify the policy so that when an email message containing sensitive data is sent to both external and internal recipients, the message is only prevented from being delivered to the external recipients.

What should you modify?

Options:

A.

the policy rule exceptions

B.

the DLP policy locations

C.

the policy rule conditions

D.

the policy rule actions

Discussion
Question 33

You have a Microsoft 365 E5 subscription that contains 200 Android devices enrolled in Microsoft Intune.

You create an Android app protection policy named Policy! that is targeted to all Microsoft apps and assigned to all users.

Policy! has the Data protection settings shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 33

Use the drop-down menus to select 'he answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

Your company has a Microsoft 365 E5 tenant.

Users access resources in the tenant by using both personal and company-owned Android devices. Company policies requires that the devices have a threat level of medium or lower to access Microsoft Exchange Online mailboxes.

You need to recommend a solution to identify the threat level of the devices and to control access of the devices to the resources.

What should you include in the solution for each device type? To answer, drag the appropriate components to the correct devices. Each component may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 35

From the Microsoft Purview compliance portal, you create a retention policy named Policy 1.

You need to prevent all users from disabling the policy or reducing the retention period.

How should you configure the Azure PowerShell command? To answer select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 35

Options:

Discussion
Page: 8 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

MS-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99