Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated MS-102 Exam Questions and Answers by jose

Page: 12 / 15

Microsoft MS-102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Administrator Exam
Exam Code: MS-102 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
Questions: 463 Q&A's Shared By: jose
Question 48

You need to configure the information governance settings to meet the technical requirements.

Which type of policy should you configure, and how many policies should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 48

Options:

Discussion
Question 49

You need to ensure that User2 can review the audit logs. The solutions must meet the technical requirements.

To which role group should you add User2, and what should you use? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 49

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

You need to configure Office on the web to meet the technical requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Assign the Global reader role to User1.

B.

Enable sensitivity labels for Office files in SharePoint Online and OneDrive.

C.

Configure an auto-labeling policy to apply the sensitivity labels.

D.

Assign the Office apps admin role to User1.

Discussion
Question 51

You need to configure automatic enrollment in Intune. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

What should you configure, and to which group should you assign the configurations? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 51

Options:

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Page: 12 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

MS-102
PDF

$44  $109.99

MS-102 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

MS-102 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99